Privacy And Data Protection Policy
1. Data Processor
Middle East Bikes Trading Est. 7350 Riyadh 12254-3557 Saudi Arabia
2. Different Types of Data and Personal Data We Collect
We process, collect and receive Data and Personal Data in different manners. The types of Data and Personal Data we process, collect or receive depends on how you use our Services. You can choose the Data and Personal Data you give us. But certain Data and Personal Data is required for us to provide the Services to you.
In the list below you find the types and Data and Personal Data we process and collect, and the purpose.
Location and log data when you sign up and use our Services. For example, to show Wee scooters near your location, that is the reason why it is necessary to record the physical location of your device. Data such as the location of the scooter, the routes taken, and the scooter’s rental status are also necessary to provide the Services. Wee also processes and collects location data directly from Wee scooters including when a Wee user is driving the Scooter, such as Data regarding the trip.
Personal and Account Data such as your full name, e-mail address(es), phone number and payment data, such as credit card information. For some services, we may require you to provide a copy of your driving license.
- If you link or login to Wee with a Third Party Service Provider, that party may send us certain Data, including Personal Data such as your profile and other Personal Data, or friends list from that service (in case of Facebook).
- When you ask for customer support, you can choose to provide us with your contact data so we are better able to respond to your requests and we may keep your data about your interaction with our support services.
- We collect Data you have shared on the Services for example when you participate in forums, or comment on other sections on our website
- Wee will also receive Data you choose to send us, such as photos of the location where you have parked the Wee scooters.
- You can choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our Services or promotions. When you choose to use our referral service we will ask for your contact’s name and email address and automatically send your contact a one-time email to use our Services.
3. How We Use Data and Personal Data
We use your Data and Personal Data about your geographical location, to:
- provide the Services to you at your request including to manage your account and history;
- monitor, track the Wee scooters, including when they are being used by you;
- process payments and subscriptions, including promotions;
- communicate with you about your account, transactions including announcements such as changes to our legal policies, including Data about new features and improvements to our Services;
- the improvement of our Services. To do this we may use third party services.
- investigate and prevent activities that violate Wee’s policies or Terms, or that are illegal which may include sharing Data with foreign government agencies;
4. Who Do We Share Your Data and Personal Data With?
- Our service providers, affiliates and partners: We share your Data and Personal Data with our trusted partners and service providers who host our data and infrastructure, process payments, performing customer services, or providing marketing activities. For example, we share Data with credit card companies in order to process both payments and refunds.
- Third parties: After removing all identifiable information, Wee may use, sell, license, and share your Data, including trip records locations with third parties for big data research, business or other purposes. For example, universities and local governments in order to understand traffic and travel structures in a certain area.
- (Local) Governments, and regulatory agencies: We may share your Data and Personal Data if we believe that it is necessary for legal reasons, including to meet federal, state, or local laws and regulations. Or to detect, investigate and prevent fraud and other illegal activities;
- Assignment: We may also share your Data and Personal Data as part of a sale, merger or change of control.
5. Legal Basis for Using Data
- when it is necessary to provide the Services and perform our obligations in accordance with the Terms, for example, we cannot deliver our Services to you unless we collect and process basic Data about your location;
- you have provided your explicit consent to us storing and processing your Personal Data, which you always may revoke at any time;
- when it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, including responding to a request from the (local) government and law enforcement agencies;
- to protect the vital interests of all our users, employees, staff, and members of the public, not necessarily users of our Services;
- it is permitted by law, we may process data in the public interest;
- the collecting and processing of Data is necessary for the purposes of Wee’s or any third party legitimate interest.
6. How We Transfer Your (Personal) Data
As we offer our Services in many locations globally, we may transfer your Data and Personal Data to or from these places. This is necessary for the purpose of providing you Services. If you are a resident in the European Union, we will transfer your Data and Personal Data to the United States and other countries outside of the EU for the purpose of storage and processing of Data. Wee makes use of the Standard Clauses approved by the European Commission.
7. Retention Time
We store your Data and Personal Data for as long as it is reasonably necessary to provide the Services to you, or until a User decides to delete his/her account. We conduct certain verification checks to ensure your driver’s license is valid, which we only keep for a limited time. We may retain Data and Personal Data from deleted accounts to prevent fraud and collect fees.
8. EU Citizens
If you are located in the European Union, you may benefit from different rights in relation to your Data and Personal Data:
I. Withdraw consent where you have previously given their consent to the processing of your Personal Data;
II. Object to the processing of your data if it is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
III. Verify the accuracy of your Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected;
IV. Restrict the processing of your Data, in which case we will not process your Data for any other purpose than storing it;
V. Erasure of your Data from us, after your request;
VI. Receive your Data in a commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance;
VII. Bring a claim before the competent Data Protection Authority (DPA).
9. How You Can Manage Personal Data
We strongly believe you should have choices about the use and sharing of your Data and Personal Data. If you do not want Wee to collect your Data Data, we recommend you to refrain from using our Services.
10. Accessing and Managing Your Data
If you sign up with Wee, you can always review, amend or delete your Data and Personal Data on your dashboard. You can also change your contact info, such as your mobile phone number and email address(es) by using our in-app features we offer.
Also, you can delete your Wee account at any time by submitting a request to us at email@example.com.
14. Disabling Cookies
You can prevent cookies by changing your browser settings (see your browser Help for instruction). Disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other Websites that you visit, and will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of our website. For that reason, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
15. Account related Cookies
16. Legal Information
17. Who is Responsible for my Data and Personal Data?
Middle East Bikes Trading Est. 7350 Riyadh 12254-3557 Saudi Arabia.